We want you to contribute to JupyterHub in ways that are most exciting and useful to you. We value documentation, testing, bug reporting & code equally, and are glad to have your contributions in whatever form you wish.
This section covers information about our community, as well as ways that you can connect and get involved.
- Community communication channels
- Setting up a development install
- Contributing Documentation
- Testing JupyterHub and linting code
- The JupyterHub roadmap
- Reporting security issues in Jupyter or JupyterHub